Clickfunnel Review & Bonus - Clickfunnels 2 New Features Walkthrough - Part 2 - FREE TRIAL
Get your FREE trial here: http://goo.gl/IOohVt
Claim your Clickfunnels Bonuses here: http://www.clickfunnelreviews.com
In this Clickfunnels Review I continue to walk you through some of the NEW changes to Clickfunnels so that you can see some of the new updates that have been implemented as part of the Clickfunnels 2.0 release.
Clickfunnels comes with a 14-day risk free trial so you can see what all the fuss is about... http://goo.gl/IOohVt
and you also get access to a really cool webinar... remember if you purchase through my links you will also get my exclusive Clickfunnels bonuses as well.
So what is Clickfunnels and why is it the best sales funnel builder on the planet?
Clickfunnels is basically a drag and drop website builder... specifically designed to help you capture leads and make sales. It is a complete marketing sales funnel builder from start to finish.
Clickfunnels allows you to create everything from secure membership websites, sales funnels, lead generation systems, to product launch pages, webinar pages, landing pages, squeeze pages, and e-commerce sales systems with drag and drop ease.
It is easily the most critical tool that you, or your business, can have to create a complete high converting product or service sales funnel designed to maximize your ROI.
You success or failure online is 100% dependant upon your competitiveness and profitability - which is 75% dependant upon the effectiveness of your sales and lead generation funnel. The other 25% is based on driving targeted buyer traffic to your offers.
Your sales funnel is literally the one thing that differentiates online millionaires from online wannabes who fight and struggle for each and every sale. Don't believe me? You will!
If you want to know more about sales funnels, and why they are critical here are some great links:
A more in-depth Clickfunnels Review...
Clickfunnels allows you to build out entire funnels and online marketing systems using proven, visually editable, templates with absolute simplicity and easy.
With their state-of-the-art drag-and-drop interface you can automatically interlink all your funnel pages together and track prospects, leads, and even drop-off rates across all sections of your funnel allowing you to see what is really happening throughout your sales process.
The A/B split testing, which allows you to test different versions of pages and offers to see which works best, is also handled with ease to allowing you to test every aspect of your funnel to maximize your sales conversions and to get the most out of your marketing dollars.
Clickfunnels also comes with it own affiliate management system, to help you manage and recruit affiliates, its own autoresponder and SMS text messaging system, and so much more....
It also integrates with other e-mail systems (Aweber, Get Response, Constant Contact, etc.), payment/product processors (PayPal, Stripe, Ontraport, InfusionSoft etc), and with Clickfunnels you can literally have everything you could ever need to run a successful high converting online marketing campaign.
If you don't believe me... get your FREE Clickfunnels Trial here: http://goo.gl/IOohVt - Try it out yourself!!!
And remember to claim your Clickfunnels bonuses here if you buy: http://www.clickfunnelreviews.com
Watch my other Clickfunnel review videos here: https://www.youtube.com/playli....st?list=PLqYzTmBxPic
For more marketing tips and resources please visit: http://www.crucialadvantage.com