How to Integrate ClickFunnels With GetResponse (UPDATED 2018/2019)
If you need help with a specific issue and want me to personally take a look at your setup, I can help! Check out the 'My Services' section of my blog: https://amarketingessentials.com/my-services/
If you want to try GetResponse, try out their 30-day free trial under my affiliate link at:
If you are interested in ClickFunnels, or want to learn more, feel free to check out their free 14-day trial under my affiliate link at:
In this video, I wanted to show you the updated video on how to integrate GetResponse with ClickFunnels so that those emails can start coming out for you immediately!
My last video I did on this was 2 years old, so it's about time to update it!
This integration will allow you to successfully send out GetResponse autoresponders and emails when using ClickFunnels landing pages/funnels.
The same exact idea would apply to any other autoresponder you would be using, but I might make some more videos on those later.
Here are the steps you should take to start the integration:
1. On the top-right corner of your GetResponse, click on your profile icon' and select 'Integrations & API'.
2. Click on the tab labelled 'API'. Save this code for now. You will need it shortly when we go into our ClickFunnels!
3. Log in to your ClickFunnels account and click on your profile icon. Select 'integrations. from the drop-down menu.
4. Click on 'add new integration', and under the available services, select 'GetResponse'.
5. Input the API key we have copied earlier from GetResponse and create a nickname. Click on 'add integration' when you have done that! So now we have successfully integrated GetResponse with ClickFunnels as a whole - however, we now need to integrate each page individually.
Go to the edit version of each landing page that you want to integrate with GetResponse.
6. At the top of your ClickFunnels edit menu, click on 'Settings', and then select 'Integrations'.
7. On the right-hand side now, scroll down to the new GetResponse integration name you have created. Choose 'add to campaign' from the dropdown and select the campaign name that you want to integrate for this specific landing page.
8. Click save and repeat the process for all the landing pages that you want to be integrated. Remember, this has to be done on the macro level, but also for each individual landing page. Don't forget to add this integration when doing A/B or split testing and replacing a page with another.
Like my Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/affil....iatemarketingessenti
Also be sure to check out my blog at https://www.amarketingessentials.com